The Lung-Cleansing Drink That Anyone Who Smokes Or Who Has Ever Smoked Needs To Try
The cigarette smoke causes severe and irreversible damage to the lungs, so we strongly advise that you try to give up smoking, as it is never too late.
However, there is a completely safe, natural remedy which will help you cleanse the lungs of toxins and reduce the negative effects of smoking!
This beneficial drink contains three main ingredients, onion, ginger, and turmeric, which are all rich in healthy ingredients.
Onions are rich in powerful antioxidants and cancer-fighting properties. They effectively inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
On the other hand, ginger has numerous other healthy properties, including the removal of excess mucus, accumulates in the lungs, due to smoking.
Turmeric is a popular Indian spice with gold color and a wide range of health properties. It has been shown to be useful in the treatment of more than 600 health issues. It is also high in vitamins, minerals, and has potent anticancer, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
This is how to prepare this healthy beverage:
- 2½ tbsp. of turmeric
- Thumb- sized ginger root
- 250g of onion
- 350g of natural sweetener (honey, stevia, maple syrup, xylitol.)
- 1L of water
Method of preparation:
1. You should add the sweetener to the water and heat it until it boils.
2. Then, chop the onions and ginger and add them to the mixture.
3. Boil once more, add the turmeric and lower the heat to medium.
4. You should heat until you have only half of the previous mixture left.
5. Then, strain, and transfer into a glass container.
6. Leave it to cool to room temperature, and then store it in the fridge.