Your Are Not Fat! Your Stomach Is Bloated And Here Is How To Get Rid Of It
- You don’t drink enough water – many health problems appear due to the body not being hydrated enough. This is caused by coffee and alcohol and if you drink them a lot, you will have to consume 6-8 glasses of water as well. When our body is deprived of water, it starts using the liquids it can find, thus bloating may be caused due to fluid retention. For that reason you have to start drinking lots of water.
- Constipation – once you feel better after you empty your bowels the main issue is constipation, meaning that you have to add fiber in your diet as the gasses are trapped behind the feces. Consume fiber gradually, not all once because it may worsen the problem. Use whole grain bread instead of white bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
- You are too stressed – some studies say that bloating can be caused by too much stress as when the system is stressed the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. Also, you may be bloated by constipation and stomach ache. Once you relieve the stress, you will solve the issue with bloating.
- You eat too fast – when the food is being chewed, the body starts processing it more slowly and bloating may appear. Also, it is very significant to eat in small bites.
- Carbs – the issue with bloating can appear due to eating too much carbs, but you may solve this problem by eating low-carb foods. Also, replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.
Super Tasty RecipesSOURCE