Cleanse Your Kidneys Almost Instantly Using This Natural Home Drink
The most important organs that purify our body are the kidneys. Thanks to them, we eliminate all toxins and excess salt from the body. It is important that they should be periodically cleaned as well in order to function better.
Over time, salts and toxins accumulate in the kidneys, as well as sand and stones, so they have to be eliminated in order to avoid kidney damage.
- Take a handful of washed parsley leaves.
- Chop them into larger pieces, put them in a bowl and pour water over them (enough to cover the leaves).
- Put the pot on the stove, and as soon as the water boils, let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- After that, remove the pan from the oven, and leave to cool (the container should be closed).
- Strain and when it cools down a bit, store the drink in the refrigerator.
- You should drink a glass of this cold drink once a day.
Besides parsley tea, you should remember to consume enough fluids amid the day in order to help the kidneys to work properly.
Despite of parsley, another good kidney- cleansing foods are the following: apples, lemons, watermelons. Also, it is believed that the olive oil helps the expulsion of kidney stones.
You have to avoid drinking this remedy during pregnancy, even though it is completely safe natural remedy. You should consult a doctor.
It is recommended to drink this tea twice a month as part of a regular detoxification of the body. Additionally, it is also excellent in relieving menstrual pains.
Natural Cures And Home Remedies