How to Clean Your Face and Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes With Just One Ingredient
These days most of the people know that baking soda is a very effective and cheap solution for many conditions.
We use it as a beauty product, when we cook our meals, cleaning the house.
However, especially women love it as a beauty product.
Treating acne with baking soda
The most popular and natural method for cleaning acne is with baking soda. It can also be used to help fade stubborn acne scars as well. Moreover this method helps to shed the skin and encourage new skin growth. Many people find great success with baking soda on its own.
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda and place it on a small plate. Add a drop of water.
- Mix it up well. Do not add too much water because it will turn into a liquid and wont exfoliate the skin.
- Use your finger and gently massage it into your scars. Leave the mixture on the skin for a few minutes. The mixture will harden as the water evaporates.
Wash it off well.
Tip: You can repeat this process every night before going to sleep.
Remove the dark circles and bags under the eyes
The most effective face masks contain baking soda. Therefore the recipe that we offer to you, will remove dark circles around your eyes. The under eye area is the most delicate skin on the face and most challenging to work with. You can replace your chemical-laden facial soaps with homemade baking soda cleanser to save your skin.
- Make a glass of hot water or tea and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix it up well. Soak 2 cotton pads in the mixture and place them under the eyes for 15 minutes.
- After, remove the cotton pads and wash your face. Apply your moisturizing cream and see the results yourself!
Healthy Recipes Home