Top Foods To Boost Effectiveness Of Your Flat Abs Exercises
Getting flat abs is quite a process and may require a strict routine. These 10 foods will help you achieve those dashboard abs you always wanted.
1. Almonds: A good source of protein, fiber, magnesium and Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. It helps produce energy, maintain muscle tissue and regulate blood sugar. Consume an ounce a day with 160 calories.
2. Eggs: A great source of protein, essential amino acids and healthy cholesterol. It has been graded as the best breakfast option by several health associations from across the globe. Consume an egg a day, unless you have high cholesterol, check with your doctor.
3. Soy: Another great source of protein, fiber and antioxidants. Snack on roasted soy beans or even liquid soy. Go in for 25 grams of whole soy foods and avoid products that are labelled with “isolated soy protein”, the second one may not be as beneficial as the first.
4. Apples: They contain great amounts of fiber and can make you feel full. As the saying goes, have an apple a day, its an ideal diet choice.
5. Berries: They are loaded with fiber and antioxidants. Consume a cup a day, be it strawberries, cranberries or raspberries, they are equally amazing.
6. Leafy Greens: They are rich in cartenoids, an element that will help lower calorie count. Take 3 servings a day and incorporate them in your salads, sandwiches or anywhere else.
7. Yogurt: The probiotic bacteria in yogurt boosts healthy digestion, reduces bloating and eliminates room for constipation, all of which help look leaner. Take 1-3 cups a day, its also a great source of calcium.
8. Broths: Vegetable broths extract maximum nutrients from vegetables and is easily digested. Studies have shown that people who consumed broth instead of solid food lost more weight during a weight loss program.
9. Seafood: Especially salmon, tuna and mackerel, all of which are great sources of omega-3 fatty acids. These healthy fats boost metabolism and promote fat burning. Have 4 ounces per week.
10. Quinoa: This whole grain contains 5 gms of fiber and 11 gms of protein per half a cup. Consume one half cup per day.