Oregano Drops- Nature Most Potent Antibiotic Oil
Oregano oil is made from pressing the leaves and flowers of an oregano plant (part of the mint family). The oil is then distilled and can be used for a variety of different uses. However, not all oregano oil is created equal. Oregano is native to Europe but is grown on many different continents and in many different countries around the world.
This powerful oil is antibiotic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antiseptic, anti-aging, antimicrobial, anti-parasitic… just about everything you can imagine! And with all these great properties come great uses.
A large amount of academic research and clinical studies have proven that oregano oil is a powerful oil that offers many advantages to human health. It is a powerful, natural antibiotic that contains more than 50 antibacterial ingredients, is by far more useful than drugs, and has no side effects while, at the same time, fights germs that do not become resistant to it. The latest study of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Greece showed that it acted effectively in favour of reducing blood sugar while having very significant antioxidant properties.
Healing properties of this oregano oil anti-fungal
- natural anesthetic
- antitussive agent (helps ease coughs and spasticity of the lungs)
- antispasmodic (decreases tightness and spasms of muscles)
The Benefits of Oil of Oregano
- It can destroy organisms that contribute to the development of skin infections and problems with digestion, urinary, bladder, and food poisoning.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It increases the connection and flexibility of muscles.
- It improves respiratory health. Puffs of oil will help your breathing in cases of shortness of breath or pulmonary disease.
- It can be used for skin conditions like athletes foot, acne and dandruff. Wild oregano oil can also help cold sores, joint pain and muscle aches.