Look Younger Now with These Activated Charcoal Beauty Secrets
By The Alternative Daily
Ok, so we will admit: it looks like ash. However, activated charcoal is not the same kind you use to cook your summer burgers on, or the stuff you empty from your wood stove.
Rather, it is a highly interesting naturally-occurring compound, obtained from the carbonization of organic matter like hardwood, coconut, bamboo, peat moss, olive pits, coconut shells and sawdust. It begins as regular charcoal, and is then activated with oxidizing gases, like steam or air, at high temperatures.
Activated charcoal is indeed one of natures most potent anti aging compounds – a completely safe, odorless and tasteless substance.
Activated charcoal is so powerful, it’s considered to be the most effective agent available for use after a person swallows or absorbs nearly any type of toxic chemical or drug. It helps to reduce the absorption of a poisonous substance by almost 60 percent by binding chemicals, which reduces their toxicity.
The therapeutic use of activated charcoal is nothing new. Recent scientific studies confirm the value of this interesting substance, including:
- Its ability to reduce damage caused by elevated cholesterol, heart disease, and atherosclerosis
- Its ability to destroy pathogens
- Its ability to effectively act as an antidote for almost all drugs, poisons and chemicals
- Its ability to promote vitality and help reverse age-related conditions
- Its ability to purify water
- Its ability to improve liver function
- Its ability to detoxify the entire body completely
Ultimate Anti-Aging Detox Remedy
Skin Revival Mask